Navigating Human Capital Management (HCP)
Navigating Human Capital Management (HCP) introduces participants to the HCP application and the forms used to plan compensation expenses. The pre-requisite for this course is Navigating CalPlan.
This blended learning course is structured in two parts: 2-4 hours of self-study comprised of reading and completing step-by-step exercises in the Training environment followed by a 2 hour group session held online using Zoom. An Office Hour will be scheduled prior to the group session to provide support for the self-study portion of the course, which must be completed prior to the group session. Enroll in Navigating Human Capital Planning (HCP) to receive an invitation to the online group session and instructions for using a training ID to log on to the Training environment.
- Practice editing data and launching HCP forms while:
- Managing Existing and To Be Hired employees
- Creating and editing Earnings Distributions
- Planning for pooled positions and fee remissions
- Entering DeptID compensation adjustments
- Reviewing HCM data to add to plan
- Identify where to go for additional information and support