September 22, 2015
CalPlanning is now available with the following updates:
- FY16 July and August Actuals
- FY16 Composite Benefits and Fee Remission rates have been updated
(slightly) with newly approved rates in the FY16 Forecast. For more information, please see:
- FY16 Actual Final and Forecast Working updated with Beginning Balances from Actuals*
*FY16 BEGINNING BALANCES DETAILS
- Beginning Balances reported in CalPlan and CalRptg contain data seeded from BAIRS FY16 period 0 Actuals.
- For most funds, Beginning balances do not contain period 0 TempBudg. Only a small number of C&G funds, Financial Aid and Federal Appropriation funds have continued to use TempBudg in BFS since the C+G implementation, so their Beginning Balances continue to include Period 0 TempBudg and Actuals in CalPlanning.
- These ranges are as follows:
- Financial Aid Funds (ranges 23490-23548, 23601-23603, and 33980-33990)
- Federal Appropriation Funds (ranges 21000-21099 and 33870-33899)