UC Berkeley’s Financial Planning and Analysis Tool
CalPlanning is Available
CalRptg and HCPRptg are available for reporting using reports and Smart View.
CalPlan and HCP are unavailable and in admin mode while FP&A reviews planner submissions of the FY19 Forecast and FY20 Operating Budget.
CalPlan will re-open for updates to FY19 Forecast on May 16.
April 2019 Actual Data Load
- CalRptg was updated with closed April 2019 Actuals on Wednesday, May 10 at 7:15 am
- CalPlan and HCP are scheduled to be updated with February and March and April Actuals with the Forecast Actualized on Thursday, May 16
- HCPRptg will be updated with closed March and April 2019 Actuals on Thursday, May 16
Check this page for the most up-to-date CalPlanning information.
CalPlanning Scenario Version Updates
- Operating Budget Working is read-only for department planners; it is open for editing by FP&A.
- Operating Budget Initial read-only snapshot is available to view in reporting.
- Forecast Working is actualized for closed months (July 2018 - January 2019).
- Forecast Prior Month (PriorMnth) is read-only as of end of day March 22, 2019 (the planner submission deadline).
- Actual Final CalRptg is updated with closed month April 2019 actual data.
- Actual Final HCPRptg is updated with closed month February 2019 actual data.
- Actual Final in CalPlan and HCP are updated with closed month January 2019 actual data.
- Actual Final in CalRptg is updated nightly with actual data as of close of business.