UC Berkeley’s Financial Planning and Analysis Tool
September 19, 2019
August 6, 2019
March 5, 2019
CalPlanning is Available
CalRptg is available for reporting using reports and Smart View.
HCPRptg is available for reporting using reports and Smart View.
CalPlan available for planning FY20 Forecast and FY21 Operating Budget. See the release notes for details.
August 2019 Actual Data Load
- CalRptg was updated with closed August 2019 Actuals on Thursday, September 12 at 8:45 am
- CalPlan was updated with FY20 Beginning Balance, July, and August data in September 18
- Due to UCPath, HCP and HCPRptg are not loaded with employee-level data for the March, April, May, June periods; see the release note for details
- We continue to work on converting HCP and HCPRptg with UCPath employee IDs and job codes. We plan to make those available in mid-October.
Check this page for the most up-to-date CalPlanning information.
CalPlanning Scenario Version Updates
- Operating Budget Working is open for editing by planners.
- Operating Budget Initial read-only snapshot is available to view in reporting.
- Forecast Working is open for editing by planners.
- Forecast Prior Month (PriorMnth) is read-only as of end of day July 30, 2019.
- Actual Final CalRptg is updated with closed month August 2019 actual data.
- Actual Final HCPRptg is updated with closed month August 2019 actual data. See the release note for details about "HCP and HCPRptg FY19 March-June Actuals/Actualized Forecast not at Employee Level"
- Actual Final in CalPlan and HCP are updated with closed month August 2019 actual data.
- Actual Final in CalRptg is updated nightly with actual data as of close of business.