UC Berkeley’s Financial Planning and Analysis Tool
March 2, 2018
February 22, 2018
January 30, 2018
CalPlanning is Available
February 2018 Actual Data Load
February final Actuals are now available in all CalPlanning tools: CalRptg, HCPRptg, CalPlan, HCP, SmartView.
- FY18 Forecast Working was overwritten with Actual data for February.
March 2018 Actual Data Load
- CalRptg and HCPRptg reports will be updated with March 2018 Month-End Closed Actuals Data on Wednesday, April 11.
- CalPlan and HCP will be unavailable on Tuesday, April 17. When we re-open CalPlan, CalPlan reports, CalRptg, HCP, and HCPRptg will be updated with March 2018 actuals in the Actual Final and the FY18 Forecast.
Check this page for the most up-to-date CalPlanning information.
More BFS Monthly Close details can be found on the Controller's website.
CalPlanning Scenario Version Updates (03/16/2018)
- Operating Budget Working is open for editing.
- Operating Budget Initial read-only snapshot is available to view in reporting.
- Forecast Working is actualized for closed months (July 2017 - Feburary 2018).
- Forecast Prior Month (PriorMnth) is a read-only snapshot of the Forecast Working as of end of day February 28, 2018 (the last working day of the month).
- Forecast Planner Submission is a read-only snapshot of the Forecast Working as of end of day January 31, 2018 (the day the Q2 Flash Forecast were due).
- Forecast Q2 Submission is a read-only snapshot of the Forecast Working as of the morning of February 5, 2018 (after FP&A reviewed and adjusted the Q2 Flash Forecast were due).
- Actual Final February in CalRptg and HCPRptg is updated with month-end Februray 2018 actual data.
- Actual Final in CalPlan and HCP is updated with month-end February 2018 actual data.
- Actual Final in CalRptg is updated nightly with actual data as of close of business.