UC Berkeley’s Financial Planning and Analysis Tool
CalPlanning is available after planned maintenance was completed at 8:30 am on Sunday morning, November 17.
CalPlanning CalRptg is currently available with data as of November 15.
November 13, 2019
October 11, 2019
September 19, 2019
CalPlanning is Available
There are several actions that all CalPlanning users need to do when first logging in. Please review the job aid for details about the actions needed.
CalRptg is available for reporting using reports and Smart View.
HCPRptg is available for reporting using reports and Smart View.
CalPlan and HCP are available for planning FY20 Forecast and FY21 Operating Budget.
October 2019 Actual Data Load
- CalRptg was updated with closed October 2019 Actuals on Wednesday, November 12 at 1:30 pm
- CalPlan and HCP will updated with October 2019 Actuals data on October 19 with the Forecast Actualized
Check this page for the most up-to-date CalPlanning information.
CalPlanning Scenario Version Updates
- Operating Budget Working is open for editing by planners.
- Operating Budget Initial read-only snapshot is available to view in reporting.
- Forecast Working is open for editing by planners with the July to September periods Actualized.
- Forecast Prior Month (PriorMnth) is read-only as of end of day October 31, 2019.
- Actual Final CalRptg is updated with closed month October 2019 actual data.
- Actual Final in CalPlan and HCP are updated with closed month September 2019 actual data.
- Actual Final in CalRptg is updated nightly with actual data as of close of business.