UC Berkeley’s Financial Planning and Analysis Tool
March 12, 2020
January 31, 2020
January 25, 2020
CalPlanning is Available
CalRptg is available for reporting using reports and Smart View.
HCPRptg is available for reporting using reports and Smart View.
CalPlan and HCP are available for planning FY20 Forecast and FY21 Operating Budget with no scheduled outages until full forecast and operating budget are due on Friday, April 3 at 7:00 pm.
Budget process update March 12, 2020
As Executive Vice Chancellor and Provost Alivisatos announced this morning, we're updating the budget process due dates. We'll post updated information to the budget process deliverables page and share more information with your Divisonal Finance Leaders in the coming weeks.
Budgets are now due in CalPlan on Friday, April 3 at 7:00 pm.
February 2020 Actual Data Load
- CalRptg was updated with closed February 2020 Actuals on Thursday, March 12 at 6:30 am
- CalPlan and HCP will be updated with January and February 2020 Actuals data with the Forecast Actualized after the April 3 budget deadline and after FP&A review for Q3 Submission is complete
Check this page for the most up-to-date CalPlanning information.
CalPlanning Scenario Version Updates
- Operating Budget Working is open for editing by planners.
- Operating Budget Initial read-only snapshot is available to view in reporting.
- Forecast Working is open for editing by planners with the July to December periods Actualized.
- Forecast Prior Month (PriorMnth) is read-only as of end of day January 31, 2020.
- Actual Final CalRptg is updated with closed month February 2020 actual data.
- Actual Final in CalPlan and HCP are updated with closed month December 2019 actual data.
- Actual Final in CalRptg is updated nightly with actual data as of close of business.