UC Berkeley’s Financial Planning and Analysis Tool
The CalPlanning upgrade is complete. While we don’t anticipate this will be a high-impact change for users, every planner will need to do some first-time setup. Please refer to the CalPlanning upgrade job aid or webpage for instructions.
CalPlan and HCP are available for planning. See the June 2021 release note for details about FY22 Operating Budget Working.
CalRptg and HCPRptg reporting functionality is available from CalPlanning and Smart View.
CalPlanning Scenario Version Updates
Operating Budget Working is available for planning
- Forecast Working includes data with the July to February periods Actualized.
- Forecast Prior Month (PriorMnth) is read-only as of end of day May 24, 2021.
- Actual Final CalRptg is updated with closed month May 2021 actual data.
- Actual Final in CalPlan is updated with closed month May 2021 actual data.
- Actual Final in CalRptg is updated nightly with actual data as of close of business.