- Available: Monday - Friday, 8am-5pm with technical support, except University holidays
- Available: Monday - Friday, 7am-8am, 5pm-3am, and weekends but without technical support and subject to maintenance
- Unavailable: 3am-7am daily.
Data Push Schedule
CalPlanning plan data is pushed from:
- HCP to both CalPlan and HCPRptg
- CalPlan to CalRptg
5 times a day, in the first 15 minutes of the hour starting at 9:00am and then every three hours until 9:00pm.
It is recommended that you do not run CalPlanning reports (CalPlan, CalRptg, HCPRptg and Smart View) for the first 15 minutes of the push hours to avoid an incomplete refresh of your data.
|Data Push Schedule*|
|9:00am - 9:15am|
|12:00pm - 12:15pm|
|3:00pm - 3:15pm|
|6:00pm - 6:15pm|
|9:00pm - 9:15pm|
*Please do not run reports during the push
FY2020-21 Beginning Balance Actual Data Load
- CalRptg FY21 beginning balance was loaded on Wednesday, September 16
- CalPlan FY21 beginning balance will be loaded after the October 23 budget submission deadline
September 2020 Actual Data Load
- CalRptg was updated with closed September 2020 Actuals on Saturday, October 10
- CalPlan will be loaded with FY21 beginning balance, July, August, and September Actuals after the October 23 budget submission deadline
Data updates nightly in CalRptg as of the close of that business day, similar to Cal Answers. (Ex. On Monday you can access Actual data in CalRptg through the prior Friday.)
See the BFS website for the BFS General Ledger Monthly Close Schedule the monthly close schedule.