- Available: Monday - Friday, 8am-5pm with technical support, except University holidays
- Available: Monday - Friday, 7am-8am, 5pm-3am, and weekends but without technical support and subject to maintenance
- Unavailable: 3am-7am daily.
Data Push Schedule
CalPlanning plan data is pushed from:
- HCP to both CalPlan and HCPRptg
- CalPlan to CalRptg
5 times a day, in the first 15 minutes of the hour starting at 9:00am and then every three hours until 9:00pm.
It is recommended that you do not run CalPlanning reports (CalPlan, CalRptg, HCPRptg and Smart View) for the first 15 minutes of the push hours to avoid an incomplete refresh of your data.
|Data Push Schedule*|
|9:00am - 9:15am|
|12:00pm - 12:15pm|
|3:00pm - 3:15pm|
|6:00pm - 6:15pm|
|9:00pm - 9:15pm|
*Please do not run reports during the push
June 2021 Actual Data Load
- CalRptg was updated with closed June 2021 Actuals on Wednesday, August 4
- CalPlan and HCP and HCPRptg will updated with FY21 June Actuals after the Friday, August 20 budget deadline
FY22 Fiscal Year Beginning Balance is currently blank in CalPlanning.
Data updates nightly in CalRptg as of the close of that business day, similar to Cal Answers. (Ex. On Monday you can access Actual data in CalRptg through the prior Friday.)
See the BFS website for the BFS General Ledger Monthly Close Schedule the monthly close schedule.