CalPlanning is now available with the FY16 Forecast and FY17 Operating Budget Planner Submission versions available for reporting. The FY17 Operating Budget is no longer available for edits. The FY16 Forecast is now editable but with limited access to HCP editing for the remainder of the fiscal year. See complete release details below.
- The FY16 Forecast and FY17 Operating Budget Planner Submission versions were created by taking snapshots of the FY16 Forecast and FY17 Operating Budget Working versions as of 4/5/16 at 8:00PM.
- The Planner Submission versions will be used in the Budget Hearings and should be the point of reference for future analysis.
- As of 4/5/16 at 8:00PM, the FY17 Operating Budget Working version is no longer available for edits by campus users.
- Changes to the FY17 Operating Budget Working version based on decisions from the Budget Hearings will be managed by your Campus Budget Office Portfolio Budget Officer (PBO).
- The PBOs will also make the necessary adjustments to the FY17 Operating Budget Working version related to the CSS 2% calculation.
- CalPlanning data entry will remain available in the FY16 Forecast Working version to capture any changes you wish to internally track for the remainder of the fiscal year. Please remember this version is available for planning use only and will not impact the Budget Hearings and the budget process.
- HCP will remain unavailable for any detailed edits to compensation based on employee/position data for the FY16 Forecast. Any necessary high- level compensation edits can be planned using HCP DeptID Compensation Adjustments.
- Any changes to the FY16 Forecast Working Ending Balance will no longer impact the FY17 Operating Budget Working Beginning Balance.